Saturday, March 3, 2012

Baby Shower Card & Mo's Digital Challenge #124 entry



This image is one of Mo Manning's and forgive me because I can't recall the name of it. I think it's 'Mother To be'. I'm sure you can snag it in her online store

I colored this image using Copic markers:E50,E00=skin, E15,E35,E97=hair Y11,Y17,YR20=blouse. The skirt & shoes were paper pieced using So Sophia 6x6 pad by My Mind's Eye and the mustard patterned paper is from the same pad. The other patterned paper is from my stash but I do not know the maker. The sentiment is a Recollections sticker from my stash. The doily is made with Martha Stewart's double edged punch 'Doily Lace Trim' and inked with Tim Holtz Distress Ink mustard seed. Whew! That's all.

I hope you all like it because unfortunately the friend who requested the card did not. What's a cardmaker to do?