Sunday, November 8, 2009


I was itching to scrap tonite so I polished off 2 8x8 layouts using the Colorbok "Everything Nice" page kit. They were both simple and quick. I've posted a picture of one side of my layout. The other one will follow soon. The lighting in the living room is very yellow & I'm having a tough time adjusting the levels in my photo editing software.




I've learned about myself that scrapping is my own lil piece of nirvana. It's my "me" time. I'm not able to go on a vay cay, but I go on 1 everytime I scrap the memories of where I've been & how my little girl is growing up. I do it 2 keep myself sane. I get physically agitated when I don't have that time to myself. I especially luv 2 scrap late at nite when the house is quiet or in the wee hours of the morning when I know my little bug is sleeping & I don't have 2 feel guilty or crabby that's she's not getting my undivided attention.