Wednesday, November 11, 2009

TRYIN' DAY!!


Well--no pictures to post, becuz today has been 1 tryin' day. Today my BD (baby's daddy) showed up to my door with the police becuz I refused to allow him entry into MY HOME. My name is on the mailbox, the mortgage, and the monogrammed towels.

I took control of this nightmare that I've been dealing with for the past 5 years. I have been harassed, manipulated, and robbed by the ADDICT who is my BD (a 43 yo liability). In June I put an end to the madness and made him move out, but like a mouse attempts to invade ur home when it's cold, he came back on Halloween. Since then he has steadfastly refused to leave and I have been dealing with this intrusion into my personal space since then. Yesterday it came 2 a head when he locked himself out & couldn't get back in because I had the only key. I refused to allow him entry and this a.m. he came to my door with the police in tow. I was embarrassed, humiliated, and threatened by them as they told me that he had a legal right 2 be there. What about my legal rights? This interloper contributes NOTHING to the household, does not have a room in my home, keeps an 18 gallon tote full of dirty clothes in the garage and from that he has legal rights? I am beyond frustrated so tomorrow I must seek legal means to put an end to this nonsense. I will start by obtaining a restraining order and then proceed with eviction proceedings. Although the police did not make him stay because he said he would willingly leave. I cannot leave anything 2 chance. I must sever this relationship and permanently put an end to any access he might have 2 my sanctuary.

I apologize for being so heavy 2day, but I had to divorce this experience from myself. Although I am very upset by all that has transpired--I am not this experience. This happened to me, but it does not define me. I pray that if any of u have the misfortune of becoming entangled with an addict that u would be strengthened to put an end to things quickly. An addict will only seek help when they are ready.